Clublender is innovating an industry and game that have seen limited change in the hundreds of years since the Scottish, Dutch, and Chinese started experimenting with stick and ball games.
If you’re interested in experiencing what it’s like to disrupt an industry first-hand—or are curious to learn more about startups, on-demand service, or golf—then we welcome you to check out our openings and join us on our adventure.
We’re looking for a remote Customer Service Associate to help us deliver outstanding support to our customers. You’ll work remotely with the rest of our team and facilitate the communication required by our Customer Fulfillment Team. You’ll be part of a vibrant young company and have a significant impact on its growth.
- Be a key point of contact for our customers, ensuring they’re happy with our service, by speaking with them over phone, chat, text, and email
- Respond to email inquiries and requests and take orders on behalf of customers
- Follow the life-cycle of an order, performing various checks to ensure the viability of a smooth service
- Manage relationships and communications with customers leading up to and during the delivery and return of equipment
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by CEO or CTO
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Comfort interacting with customers via phone, chat, text, and email
- Familiarity with business software (e.g., Slack, Google Mail and Drive, Dropbox) and ability to pick up new software quickly
- Attention to detail
- High level of organization
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative to work independently
- Ability to work on Eastern Time
- Bonus: Familiarity with and/or interest in golf
We will need you to be flexible with the daily work timing at the beginning of the engagement. Additionally, we do not yet know whether the position will exist only seasonally or will exist year-round but with some variance of schedule over the course of the year.
In the first couple months of the engagement, we imagine a schedule comprising between 10 and 20 hours weekly with this 12-hour sample representing a possible weekly schedule (times of day reference the Eastern Time Zone). We favor availability at the beginning of the week with some availability on weekends:
- Four hours on Monday mornings
- Four on Tuesday mornings
- Two on Saturday afternoons, and
- Two on Sunday afternoons
Payments will be at biweekly intervals. Clublender is targeting a May 1st start date for this role, but may be able to accommodate an earlier or later date. If you’re qualified and interested, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, explaining why you’re interested and why you’re a good fit. We have a strong preference for the inclusion of a cover letter with the application.
We’re looking for a Customer Fulfillment Assistant to help with our Los Angeles office’s customer fulfillment effort. You’ll work directly with our Los Angeles-based fulfillment team, becoming part of a vibrant young company and having a significant impact on its growth.
- Clean and maintain Clublender’s inventory of golf equipment
- Pack and ship customer orders
- Facilitate the smooth return and inspection of equipment from customers’ delivery destinations
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by the team
- Ability to handle, reach, lift/move equipment typically weighing less than 35 pounds, but occasionally more
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Basic computer skills
- High level of organization, attention to detail, abilities to work as part of a team and to take initiative to work independently, eagerness to learn and contribute
- Bonus: previous experience using shipping software (e.g. UPS WorldShip, USPS, FedEx, etc); familiarity with and/or interest in golf.
We will need the candidate to be flexible with the daily work timing at the beginning of the engagement. Additionally, we do not yet know whether the position will exist only seasonally or year-round but with some variance of schedule seasonally. We imagine a schedule comprising 4 to 8 hours weekly, with a spike in activity on Monday and Tuesday mornings, but we’d prefer that a candidate have the flexibility to work more or fewer hours than this range if that adjustment to schedule is needed in a given week.
Payments will be at biweekly intervals. Clublender is targeting a Jun 1st start date for this role, but may be able to accommodate an earlier or later date.
If you’re qualified and interested, please submit your resume. We strongly prefer your inclusion of a cover letter, explaining why you’re interested and why you’re a fit for the role.
Don’t see a role that suits you? We’re growing and always looking for people eager to learn and contribute. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining your interest.