Clublender is innovating an industry and game that have seen limited change in the hundreds of years since the Scottish, Dutch, and Chinese started experimenting with stick and ball games.
If you’re interested in experiencing what it’s like to disrupt an industry first-hand—or are curious to learn more about startups, on-demand service, or golf—then we welcome you to check out our openings and join us on our adventure.
We’re looking for a Customer Fulfillment Assistant to help with our Louisville office’s customer fulfillment effort. You’ll work directly with our Louisville-based fulfillment team, becoming part of a vibrant young company and having a significant impact on its growth.
- Clean and maintain Clublender’s inventory of golf equipment
- Pack and ship customer orders
- Facilitate the smooth return and inspection of equipment from customers’ delivery destinations
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by the team
- Ability to handle, reach, lift/move equipment typically weighing less than 35 pounds, but occasionally more
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Basic computer skills
- High level of organization, attention to detail, abilities to work as part of a team and to take initiative to work independently, eagerness to learn and contribute
- Bonus: previous experience using shipping software (e.g. UPS WorldShip, USPS, FedEx, etc); familiarity with and/or interest in golf.
Payments will be at biweekly intervals. If you’re qualified and interested, please submit your resume. We strongly prefer your inclusion of a cover letter, explaining why you’re interested and why you’re a fit for the role.
Don’t see a role that suits you? We’re growing and always looking for people eager to learn and contribute. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, explaining your interest.